Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Bingo Challenge!

Winners of our Christmas in July event will be announced 7/19 so be on the lookout!
Thanks for stopping by today! You made it JUST in time for our BINGO Challenge today!! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with our Christmas in July Week long Event, I hope you had a good time there was some wonderful projects entered and we appreciate all the support!!
Today’s challenge - B-I-N-G-O



 
We look forward to seeing what you come up with! Be sure and check out the store here for some great images!
Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!
Below is my card using Gus one of my favs, my bingo is  Ribbon, text paper and scallop!
I hope you will join us for our latest! challenge!

image all the other  great Bugaboo images in The Bugaboo Stamps Store!
clip_image004[4]
July Biggest Fan of the Month
  clip_image009[3]
Danielle Vincent(Guest) using middle column featuring Snowman Polka Scarf
clip_image010[3]
clip_image007[4]
Billie A featuring   Kidz pug    
clip_image003[3]
clip_image006[4]
clip_image012[3]
clip_image013[3]
Pin It





8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Can you upsize the BINGO board so easier to read. I copied and increased size but it is a bit of a blurry to read. Thanks for the fun Chirstmas in July wk. Look forward to seeing who the winners are tomorrow.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

CraftyGirl said...

Great Bingo!!! Just had to make a Latch card with the "Reindeer Pocket" image. Lovely inspiration from the team! Hugs :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

coops said...

ladies i would love to join in but I can`t read what the bingo board says :(

xx coops xx

Suze said...

I had to get my teenage daughter to read it for me as I couldn't read it either. She thinks that the image is too low in resolution.
For anyone else who is struggling:
Top Line is Button + Texture + Circle on Card
Middle Line is Bugaboo Image + No Square + Border
Bottom Line is Paper Piercing + BLING + 3 Layers

Hope that helps some of you out.

Suze said...

Correction on the bottom line - looking at it again I think it is Paper Piecing rather than Paper Piercing!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby challenge again this week, Love the DT Creations, Hazelxx

Tammy Miller said...

Sorry for the struggle all, I just saw your comments and your wish is my command! Thanks for those willing to help others!!

coops said...

Thanks so much for making the bingo board larger and thankyou Suze for telling us what it said ;D

xx coops xx