Saturday, November 3, 2012

Winners of our Recipe Challenge!!

Please join me in congratulating our winners of our October Recipe Inspiration Challenge!

Again some awesome projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!

clip_image001

Sherry - Winner of 10 free images

clip_image002

http://snapshotsandpaper.blogspot.com/ – winner of 7 free images

clip_image004

Dee- Winner of 4 free images

Please check your email later today for the details on how to collect your prizes!

Winners chosen via Random.org!

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I am one happy camper. I just found your site and to see that I won is fabulous. Can't wait to play along with all of you again.

Andrea said...

It looks like my card is pictured second but the link doesn't go to my blog. Here is the link to my card:
http://savvyhandmadecards.blogspot.com/2012/10/square-halloween-card.html

I'm super excited to win 7 free digi's from Bugaboo. Thanks!!!

Jacq said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I did not receive an email from you with how to redeem my free digitals. If you have sent it to me can you resend it? Thanks, Sherry

Luna said...

STUNT DIRTBIKE, Play the flash game Stunt Dirt Bike. Stunt Dirt Bike is another biking game in which you must complete the obstacle course in the shortest amount of time possible. The Graphics for Stunt Dirtbike are. DIRT TRACK RACING!!!!! PlayStation� Community Forums. want to see a late model dirt track racing game from codemasters they make the best. I agree a latemodel, sprintcar, big block modified racing game online for ps3 would be. DiRT? Xbox Games Xbox com. (Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB) Download the manual for this game by locating the game on marketplace.xbox com and selecting?See Game Manual". DiRT.